Solar Water Pumping system
The solar water pumping system is a stand-alone system operating directly on power generated by solar photo voltaic modules during the daytime. Various types of solar pumps are used for lifting water from tube well, shallow well, ponds, canals for either drinking water in villages or mainly for irrigation purpose. The system is designed in such a way that it can also work with the existing utility power to have more hours of operation for the solar pump.
The System Include:
- Solar photo voltaic module.
- Solar VFD controller.
- Special design pump & motor set.
- Mounting stand.
- Other electrical accessories.
Benefits of Solar Water Pumps:
- One time investment.
- No inflation burden.
- Zero running costs & long life.
- Independent operation.
- Zero noise & environment friendly.
- Solar water pumps are stand alone systems and does not required any grid, batteries, or fuel.
- Flood irrigation of small fields.
- Drip irrigation for farms.
- Cattle watering.
- Water supply for small villages, schools, hospitals and homes.
Solar street light
All in one integrated solar LED street lights are becoming very popular in India to illuminate the streets due to its compact design and integrated features.
The bulky conventional street lights are getting replaced by the fancy street lights with advanced features like motion sensors and specific spot lighting features. Integrated All In-One solar LED street light produces its own power and uses lowest power consumption technology.
- Integrated solar panel, LED light, PIR motion sensor, Li-ion battery and high efficiency solar charge controller.
- Integrated solar street light design ensures protection from battery theft.
- No requirement of connecting wires or trenching.
- PIR sensor adjusts LED brightness on sensing motion (10m range.)
- LEDs dim to 1/3 intensity after 30 second. of detecting no motion.
- Automatic dusk to dawn operation & solar panel dirty indication.
- Microcontroller based design enables intelligent and efficient working.
- Lithium-ion battery technology provides longer product life and is completely maintenance free.
- GREEN & RED LEDs for indicating battery charging / fault.
Detects movement within several meters of the unit and automatically regulates the output of the led lamp from a ‘dim mode’ to ‘full-brightness’ depending upon whether motion is detected.
Euro Premium Solar uses new-generation lithium life 04 batteries which offers 3 times more storage and power capacity versus conventional lead acid batteries.
Our updated design utilizes a new CNC production technique and is fabricated from aluminum extrusion which significantly improves led thermal heat dissipation by up to 115%, this in turn improves the longevity of the led’s promising more long term system reliability.
Solar Rooftop Power Plant Residential and commercial
Government of India has planned to scale up development of Grid-Connected Solar Power, under the National Solar Mission. Government of Gujarat have declared scheme to promote the use of solar Energy by installation of Solar PV system on rooftop individual residences.
Installation of rooftop solar plant requires no land, and energy is consumed where it is generated; where would be no element of transmission loss or wheeling loss. Therefore, such plants would be in the interest of household saving as well as betterment of state utilities.
Solar Photovoltaic System:
Solar Power System is one of renewable energy systems which uses PV modules to convert sunlight into electricity. The electricity generated can be stored or used directly, fed back into grid line or combined with one or more other electricity generators or more renewable energy source. Solar PV system is very reliable and clean source of electricity that can suit a wide range of applications.
Solar Rooftop System:
Solar PV system generates electric power by converting solar radiation into electrical energy. This consists of solar panels installed on roof top or on ground. Solar panels absorb the solar radiations and convert it to Direct Current Electricity.
An inverter that is connected to the Solar Panels, converts the direct current electricity into alternate current. The electric power generated is fed into the utility grid (conventional or public grid). There is a simple meter accounting which directly meters the energy generated through the system before flowing into the grid.
Advantages of Solar Rooftop System:
- Solar Energy is clean and pollution free
- It is harmony with nature
- Solar power is available in abundance and at your doorstep
- Photovoltaic system is very easy to install operate and maintain.
- As there are no moving parts in rooftop systems, the system is very robust ensuring a long life of about 25years.
Components of solar rooftop system:
- Solar Panel
- Solar Array
- Junction Box
- Inverter (Power Conditioning Unit)